No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Will You Pray With Me?

Yesterday the Lord lead me to read Isaiah (26) which has taken me back to 24-26. I am in that again today.  Please take time to read it. Pray and Ask God to show you what He wants you to see.
Chapter 24 (Coming judgment on the earth). 
All of it is notable, but I made a special note of these verses:
18 –do not flee, trust God.
19 –earth is violently broken, split open, shaken exceedingly. . . (the earth) will fall and not rise again.
21 –punish the exalted leaders (in heaven) and on earth.
I believe we are close to the end times, if we are not already living in the end of time. In my heart I think that there will be few ready for when Christ returns; otherwise, why does Jesus say in Luke 18:8 “When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?” 
I know we cannot work out others salvation for them. But we can pray for them.  Maybe I am wrong, but I wonder how many think they are going to be in the new heaven and earth with Christ. But, they aren’t in a right relationship with God. Instead they are anemic and gorging themselves on the things of this world rather than feasting on the Word of God, spending time with Him, and doing what He desires.
 
Are we letting the cares of this world choke out our life in Christ or are we thriving in the true Vine (John 15)? 
Will you pray with me?

 
Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.
No one can come to Father God except through Him. (John 14:6)
 
If anyone does not abide in Me (Jesus) he is thrown away like a branch and is withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.
 
If you abide in Me, and My word abides in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you.
 
By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.
(John 15:6-8)

No comments:

Post a Comment