No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Friday, April 22, 2016

What is Required of You?

 
"What does the LORD your God require of you,
but to fear the  LORD your God,
to walk in all His ways,
and to love Him,
to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul,
and keep the commandments of the  LORD ..... 
for your own good?"  (Deuteronomy10:12b-13)
 
 
 
The fear of the  LORD  is the beginning of wisdom and
the knowledge of the Holy one is understanding.
(Proverbs 9:10)
 
 
 
 

When we remain and abide in Christ,
we will produce fruit.
 
 
By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; ...
 
so you will be my disciples.
 
 
 
However, if we do not remain and abide in Christ,
 
 
"If anyone does not abide in Me,
 
he is cast out as a branch and is withered;
 
and they gather them and throw them into the fire,
 
and they are burned.
 
 


IF you abide in Me and My words abide in you,
 
you will ask what you desire,
 
and it shall be done for you.
 
 
By this My Father is glorified,
 
that you bear much fruit;
 
so you will be my disciples."
 John 15-7-8



No comments:

Post a Comment