No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Do You Trust God?


Trust is to abide in God without a single doubt.
It is resting in Him; being bold and confident in Him.

Trusting God is living life in such a way that there is no doubt to those around me that I am His and He is mine.

To trust God is to obey Him, no matter the cost. 

When we do this, it is a beautiful fragrance, an aroma that is pleasing to Him. It is like the branch abiding in the vine and producing blossoms. They are not only beautiful and fragrant, but the promise of the fruit to come. 

Abiding in the True Vine involves trusting, pruning and waiting.


So, let my love for You be bold, courageous and strong. 
I choose not to worry about the storms in this life, 
but to abide in You, my Savior.

Let it never be said of me, Lord, 
that I loved the praise of men more than the praise of God. 

I love You, Lord, with all my heart, soul, mind and strength.

When this life rages against your saints, let us never forget that You are our strength, our source of life and apart from you we are nothing. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment