No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Wait. Keep Your Light Shining.

This morning at the altar I felt like God told me to "Wait." and something about keeping my light shining, feeding the light, tending it.

I don't know about you, but I am waiting for God to send Jesus. Some days it seems long and some days it seems like time is flying by.

The passage I thought of was the ten virgins in  Matthew 25.  The wise were prepared, the foolish were not. We have to tend to and feed the fire inside of us to keep it burning. The only way I know to do that is to stay Abide in Christ and stay in His Word (Bible). While we are feeding the fire, we can't help but shine and share what God is doing in us.


Let your light shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment