No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I will bless the LORD at ALL times!

 

Why is this so hard to do? 
 
It is so much easier to speak our mind,
rather than take every thought captive
and control our tongue.
 
Salt and fresh water cannot come out of the same source.
It is impossible.
So, why is it so hard to bless the LORD at all times?
 
What is your source of life?
Where do you go what do you plug into?
Should we not go to the source of Life.
The Author and giver of life?
 
Jesus would only speak and do what Father God told him to do.
Should we not do the same? 
Abide in Christ and let our praise bubble up
 for all the things God is doing in us and through us?
Should we not make our boast in the Lord?
 
Oh, come, magnify the LORD with me,
let us exalt His name together.

No comments:

Post a Comment