No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Friday, December 18, 2015

Disciple, go make disciples.




Go and make disciples (Mt. 28:19)

Jesus spoke, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciple indeed. And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. (Jn 8:31-32).

"If anyone keeps My word he shall never see death. (Jn 8:51) -never be seperated from Him.

Questions:

     *Where do you abide (dwell, live - where is your heart, your life)?

     *Is your life in Christ or are you of the world? It IS about Who you know and Who knows you. (Mt. 7:23)

     *Are you intimate with God? Do you have a close relationship?


You can be intimate with God through accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and spending time with him by talking to him and reading his word, the Bible.

The choice is yours. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be add unto you. (Mt 6:33).

No comments:

Post a Comment