No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Overwhelmed by love...

Lord,
Thank you for my family, my parents, and for loving me.  My Honey suprised me and took me out to eat last night: yummy and sweet!  How neat to open my present from Mom and Dad -a day early- and find shirts (which I won't buy for myself) and lotion (one that smells like mom and makes me miss her all the more) and a Chick-fill-a COW!!!  Wow!  I told one of the girls last week that I wanted one of those cows, but I didn't need one. :)  Thanks for listening.  I am overwhelmed by your love, support, and friendship. Thank you for everything. I am so blessed to be a part of Your family. I love you!  Help me to live each day for you and as if it were my last. I want to rely on you for everything and not do it all on my own. Help me to become to woman/mom I am meant to be. Help me to train the children and not grow weary.  Help me to take care of myself, so that I can give to them.  I know when I exercise, I have more energy, but I don't know what to do w/my hips bothering me. Please heal them or tell me what to do. (stretch)  Thanks for waking me up and our time alone.  I treasure it, even when I don't want to get up at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment