No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Passage for the year.....

4am

Psalm 100

A Psalm of Thanksgiving.
 1 Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands!                      
 2 Serve the LORD with gladness;                           (be glad He saved, redeemed, loves me)                      
         Come before His presence with singing.              (this makes me want to SING)
 3 Know that the LORD, He is God;                             (KNOW...rest in this knowledge)
         It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
         We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
    
 4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,                               (a thankful heart is a happy heart)
         And into His courts with praise.
         Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.                     
 5 For the LORD is good;
         His mercy is everlasting,
         And His truth endures to all generations.              (Awesome!)




Forgive me Lord, for not serving you with gladness. You have woke me with a song of praise many times and I rejoice and am glad in it.  Thank you for the songs and waking me. I've missed that lately. I am thankful that you are my God and I am your child. Your works are awesome and it's neat to see how everything works together and all the beautiful life you've created. May my life be a blessing to You and Your name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was spending time with Elise yesterday while she did her chores, feeding the animals. I looked up to find Betsy toting Michael on her back and making their way towards. me. When they reached me, Michael informed me, "You loosed me!" Betsy filled in the blanks, he couldn't find me in the house where I left him. He was calling for me; so, she offered to help him find me. How sweet! ♥

It blessed me and today it helped me better understand how we bless God when we look to spend time with Him.


Lord, you never loose me but I often wander around and am not looking for You.....forgive me.  Thanks for getting me up early...Michael is up (5:30!)

No comments:

Post a Comment