No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Clear the Stage - Ross King

Anything I give all my love, is an idol...don't worship the things of this world.

Lord, how often do you wait for us to spend time with You?   We get so busy, distracted and all we need to do is walk and talk with you and sit down and spend some q2t (quality, quiet time). 

John 20: 10-11

Peter and John left the tomb where Jesus was buried, but Mary stayed.  Mary wept. Mary longed for her Lord......Mary was rewarded.

Like Mary, I should wait and not worry that I am the only one waiting, wanting more.  We lead by example and it is good to be caught with Jesus and even better to let go of the trappings of this world.  You have put an emptiness inside us that can only be filled by You. 

True worship is obedience; not being concerned with the things of this world but with the One who created it.

No comments:

Post a Comment