No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

blahs. . . questions. . . lc

I don't know what to do about church.....how is this going to work?  Who is the leader? -You, I hope; who is the head of LC? Give him the boldness to do what needs to be done and take away the desire to be a "man pleaser" but rather to be  a "God-pleaser".  

I am exhausted today. . . allergies, more than likely. 

Please help me to get my tooth fixed. . . I hope that he won't have to drill again. I hate that. I hope I don't loose my tooth or need a root canal. Please work things out financially. I don't understand why they are charging us $86 when we were told insurance should cover 100%.   How frustrating!

I don't know why I feel like I am in a foul/grumbly mood this morning. :(  Lord, help me. Draw me nearer to you.  May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart, be pleasing to You.  You're my Rock, my Redemer. You're the reason that I sing. Lord, I want to be a blessing in  Your eyes.....every hour and every moment, I want to be a blessing in Your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment