No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Monday, January 2, 2012

B-SAP!

Be Still And Pray!


Ps. 9:10 (CEV)
Everyone who honors your name can trust you,  because you are faithful  to all who depend on you. (NKJV) 
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You;  For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.
Ps. 34
 1 I will bless the LORD at all times;       
 His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul shall make its boast in the LORD;
         The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
 3 Oh, magnify the LORD with me,
         And let us exalt His name together.
      
 4 I sought the LORD, and He heard me,
         And delivered me from all my fears.
 5 They looked to Him and were radiant,
         And their faces were not ashamed.
 6 This poor man cried out, and the LORD heard him,        
       And saved him out of all his troubles.
 7 The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him,
         And delivers them.
      
 8 Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good;
         Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
 9 Oh, fear the LORD, you His saints!
         There is no want to those who fear Him.

10 The young lions lack and suffer hunger;
         But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing.
      
 11 Come, you children, listen to me;
         I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
 12 Who is the man who desires life,
         And loves many days, that he may see good?
 13 Keep your tongue from evil,
         And your lips from speaking deceit.
 14 Depart from evil and do good;
         Seek peace and pursue it.
      
 15 The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous,
         And His ears are open to their cry.
 16 The face of the LORD is against those who do evil,
         To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
         7 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears,
         And delivers them out of all their troubles.
 18 The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart,
         And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
      
 19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
         But the LORD delivers him out of them all.
 20 He guards all his bones;
         Not one of them is broken.
 21 Evil shall slay the wicked,
         And those who hate the righteous shall be condemned.
 22 The LORD redeems the soul of His servants,
         And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned.


Lord, thank you for waking and wanting to spend time with me. Refresh me. More than anything I want my days to be guided by You.  I commit my life to you anew and ask you to establish my thoughts. Direct this child of yours.  Keep us all from the evil. Help me not to grow weary while doing your work, but to draw nearer to you. ('necklace').
I don't understand why I am having so many problems with my back, Lord. I can't sit this way or that or else my back will hurt. 

I don't know what else to say, I am sad and I don't know why. I want to go home and leave this world behind, but I know there is work still to be done. So many souls still not living for You. So, I will trust You and know that You will carry me through. I don't want to do school, I don't know what to share with the girls.  What would you have me to share?
John 12: 18 - 26
 25 He who loves his life will lose it,
 and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
26 If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me;
and where I am, there My servant will be also.
If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.


 Lord, you are so good to me.
♪♫Surely goodness and mercy will follow ALL the days of my life . . . and I will dwell in the house of the Lord.♫

 Isaiah 58:11
11 The LORD will guide you continually,
      And satisfy your soul in drought,
      And strengthen your bones;
      You shall be like a watered garden,
      And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
       

Jeremiah 9:23-24 (NKJV)

23 Thus says the LORD:

      “ Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
      Let not the mighty man glory in his might,
      Nor let the rich man glory in his riches;
       24 But let him who glories glory in this,
      That he understands and knows Me,
      That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth.
      For in these I delight,” says the LORD
.

No comments:

Post a Comment