No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Saturday, January 28, 2012

alone

Everyone is in bed, Hubby crashed early and we are alone.  I haven't spent hardly anytime with You since Michael's gotten sick.   I feel bad about it. I talk to you some, but not much and then I feel bad about that.  I know you love me but why do I do the things I do. Why do I let everything else crowd out my time with You?  Why don't I talk to you 24/7?  I miss you and I am lonely.  I feel lost when I don't connect with You. Does that make sense?  I feel disconnected and sad.  It's ovulation time too of, so that may be part of it. But I know most of it is missing quiet time with you. 

I am glad in a way the computer is broke. Speak to DH about the TV, cable, electronics. I hate that so much time is wasted on stuff. I am just  as guilty as everyone else. 

I need to go to bed but I don't want to.  It's quiet. : )  

It's always quiet at my sweet single friend's home....comfort her tonight, hold her.  I know she's sad that she doesn't have a family of her own. Please work things out for her and your glory.  Bring the right man into her life, soon.

Search me, oh, Lord. I hate that I haven't talked to you. It bugs me.  Thank you for the time DH and I have had recently. I've missed him too. lol. 

I want to serve you with GLADNESS (Ps 100).  Help me to be a joy to be around and a joy to others. Teach us and help us communicate your love with those around us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment