No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year, but...

but where do we go from here?

Lord,

I feel so, blah.  I missed our time together this morning, I am sorry. 

I don't know what we are doing and I imagine Dan and Paige are in the same boat.  Lord, what do you want?  Part of me wants to leave 10 Mile behind, but I would miss Kelly and Christy.  It shouldn't matter what other people think or do when you are following God's will.

What is you will in this for our family?  I will trust you to work it all out for your glory and purpose. I can't help but miss what we had in Florida.  Protect those involved in Life Church and bring those who need to be there to LC.  Give us vision and guide us in Your ways.  

I have to go clean up the house, I didn't get it done b/c I helped Elise try to organize her bedroom. Help her, inspire her, to keep it cleaned. Give me direction with guiding Our family. I can't do this without you, unless I want a bigger mess. I hate clutter.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment