No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Bride...worships

Psalms 45
10 Listen, O daughter,
         Consider and incline your ear;
         Forget your own people also, and your father’s house;
 11 So the King will greatly desire your beauty;
         Because He is your Lord, worship Him.
The Bride of Christ -D.Wilkerson


This is what stood out to me when I read Psalm 45.  . .

 forget your own people, your father's house....
the King will greatly desire your beauty;
He is your Lord, worship Him.

John 4: 22b-24

Even now the true worshipers are being led by the Spirit to worship the Father according to the truth. These are the ones the Father is seeking to worship him.
 24God is Spirit, and those who worship God must be led by the Spirit to worship him according to the truth.

Lord,
Thank you for loving me and all that you have created. Thank you for using me and waking me to pray for Jessica...I haven't thought of her in a long time.  Thank you for working in her life and drawing her to you, for protecting her from the evil one. You are awesome and I am in awe of You.
I don't know where Life Church is going, I ask that you would continue to guide and directe the leadership, protect them and their loved ones from the evil one and grant them favor where it is needed. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment