No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Not knowing, yet knowing

Mom has to go back and have a second mamogram and a sonogram. Give her peace and if there is anything wrong, please touch and heal her body, Lord. I know we all grow old and die, some of us don't get to grow as old as others. Whatever you think is best because, I know you know what would work out for the best.  I hate the thought of her gettng to graduate before me. . . .  I don't understand how Dad and I see things differently in scripture (The dead shall sleep until You come vs. I believe we'll be with You; the saints are the ones you come back to get, not the phyically dead, but those who are dead in Christ. Those who chose to die to their own selves to live for Christ.)  I don't see any point in arguing over it.  What will happen, will happen.

I've missed getting away and I think I miss "holding my Bible and pen".  I like having I everything in one place, but it's not as snuggly. :) 

Lord, I love you and I know that I don't have to record everything that happens or that I do or read. It's for me. In a way, I don't really have to record anything at all, b/c you can bring to rememberance the things that have been forgotten....you've shown me that. I think I now understand how the Gonpels/Bible was written.  I'd love for everything to be destroyed from my past.... I hate my past and all that I did. I never wanted to rehash stuff; I wish we didn't have to do this in Heaven on Judgment Day. 

But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.  For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. (Mt. 12:36-37)

 Lord, give me the words to say. I want to be patient and kind, to speak the truth in love. I want to be perfect, but I know that will never be possible, otherwise we wouldn't have a need for Jesus. :(  Why did you make it this way? I guess is was so we would see our need for a Saviour and that we could never live up to Your expectations. We'd be so arragant and obnoxious if we didn't need anyone or, more importantly, You.  Thank You, You are wise and good and I am thankful to be Your daughter. 

Draw the saints nearer to you Lord, put a desire in their hearts to spend time with you and to know you better than ever. Draw the lost, sick and dying; draw them to the saving knowledge of Jesus and let them see their need for Jesus.  Soften their hearts to Your Word.  Send out labors into the harvest. Use me however to see fit.

May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart, be pleasing to You....

No comments:

Post a Comment