No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Monday, December 26, 2011

Home

Thank You, Lord, for a safe, uneventful trip "home". It was so sad leaving my family behind.  I am thankful that you moved us here and would not trade what we have to be back in Florida.  I think the holiday season magnifies the absence of our family in our everyday lives. I know part of it is the fact that I don't know when we will see them again; work classes prevents us going down very often.

I am so blessed that you are always here and I can talk to you about anything and everything. I know you understand all that I am feeling and I don't have to hide anything from You. I am still stuggling with my past and forgiving myself for being such a rotten person to the wonderful husband You gave me. I know I am forgiven, but I hate who I was back then. Looking back I wonder if I was truly saved. I know I was partly living for myself and not whole heartedly devoted to you. I did not love You with all my heart, mind, soul and strength.  I hope that I am were I need to be today. I love You and am willing to do what You ask me to do. I find peace knowing You will help me through whatever You ask of me.

Thank You for loving me.  I look forward to being with you forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment