No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Goodbyes

Today we are going home after spending a week with our family.  The time flew by.  Lord, I think the reason it is so hard to say goodbye is because I don't know when I'll see them again. You hold everything in Your hands. Help this not to be a hard goodbye.  I don't want to cry but be happy that we were able to see them and spend some time with them. I can't wait until there will be no more goodbyes. . . when we are with You for eternity. 

Lord, be by our side and direct our steps.  Give us a heart for the lost and dying; may my words and actions make others want more of You.  Draw me closer to You. Keep us from the evil one and bless us indeed, that we may be a blessing to those around us.

oh!  Today is Christmas! :)
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6 NIV  :oD 

It's been so weird having a little Christmas here, there, and everywhere this year; opening gifts before we came, last night, and again today.  Wouldn't it be neat if we lived everyday like it was Christmas?  I guess that is the idea behind  The Nativity Experience.  Elise
 is so excited with the Nativity set that we made.  We packed it up last night to take it home.  It is cute, because, it was crafted by her and part of me doesn't want to give it away. She made a wise man dance, when I pointed out she forgot his arms.  I'll have to add a picture when we get home. 

Thank you, God, for the family you've blessed me with.  I love you.  I'm sorry I've been so lazy this week. I've missed my time with you. :(   Continue to bless Bryce and Paula and Uncle Sonny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment