No Place I'd rather be

No Place I'd rather be
Join me...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Believing and Blessed

"
Lord, I am tired -allergies...Thanks for waking me up with "Wedding Day"
 
I look forward to spending forever with You. Help me with teaching the girls. Draw them Lord, let their heartbeat to spend more time with You, mine and Honey's too. Put the desire in Betsy to take care of her body and spirit....how do they get a longing to know you better, Lord?  How do they know/learn that is the most important thing in this life?  Oh, Father!  I don't want to loose anyone, especially the family that you have given us.  I trust that you will continue to work in our lives and that You too want them to be with you on our wedding day.

I lift up the saints to you this mornng, encourage them, put a song of praise/worship in their hearts this morning.  Draw us nearer to you, equip us, instruct us, give us the words to say; send us out to the harvest and may they be receptive to You and the gospel of Jesus.

**
John 20
Mary went to the tomb early that day
She ran to the disciples in dismay
"The stone has been rolled away!"

John out ran Peter and looked inside
Peter went in and observed
the linen clothes had been folded
John followed Peter in, he too observed,
but he believed.

The disciples went to their own place
and Mary was left with tears on her face.
When looked into the tomb
she saw two angels in the room,
"Woman, why do you weep?"

Where have you taken the man that I seek?
Was there a rustle behind her that made her turn?
Jesus asked her, "Woman, why are you weeping?
Whom are you seeking?"

Sir, if you've carried him away,
tell me where you have laid Him
that I may take Him away.

She did not recognize Jesus, her Master
She did not know until He spoke her name
She would never be the same
She knew He was LORD

What is it going to take
to make you believe?
Don't be like Doubting Tom
He needed to see and touch Him before he would believe.

"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."

No comments:

Post a Comment